- Poppin'Party: Manipulating critical triggers, such as revealing them for effects, returning them from the drop zone to hand or placing them on top of the deck.
- Afterglow: Resting their rear-guards in order to activate abilities during the main phase, then re-stand rear-guards to be able to attack or for additional attacks.
- Pastel＊Palettes: Placing as many Pastel＊Palettes as possible into the soul and unlocking powerful effects once enough cards are in the soul.
- Roselia: Doesn't have a particular gimmick, instead focusing on generic good effects like power-ups, drawing and retire, along with building up the soul, then soulblasting to re-stand the vanguard.
- Hello, Happy World!: Returning their rear-guards back to the hand during the battle phase, then call them back out again in order to get additional attacks.
- RAISE A SUILEN: Gaining powerful effects based on the number of music cards in the drop zone, using milling and discarding effects to quickly fill the drop zone with music.
In addition, each band has its own "music composer", who allows to play a music from deck or drop zone by paying a cost, as long as an order was not played during the same turn.
|Hello, Happy World!||Unique|
|RAISE A SUILEN||Unique|
Sets containing BanG Dream! Cards
|Set Name||No. of Cards|
|V Title Booster 01: BanG Dream! FILM LIVE||60|
List of BanG Dream! Cards
|Blue Rose Diva, Yukina Minato||Roselia||Force|
|EXPOSE 'Burn out!!!'||RAISE A SUILEN||Normal order music|
|FIRE BIRD||Roselia||Normal order music|
|Growth of Feelings, Aya Maruyama||Pastel＊Palettes||Force|
|Important Friends, Ran Mitake||Afterglow||Force|
|Kyu~Mai＊Flower||Pastel＊Palettes||Normal order music|
|On Stage! Kokoro Tsurumaki||Hello, Happy World!||Force|
|ON YOUR MARK||Afterglow||Normal order music|
|"Phenomenal Diva" LAYER||RAISE A SUILEN||Force|
|Returns||Poppin'Party||Normal order music|
|Smiling & Singing A Song||Hello, Happy World!||Normal order music|
|Sparkly Stage, Kasumi Toyama||Poppin'Party||Force|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.