|Original||V Series||CF ZERO|
Bermuda Triangle (バミューダ
Bermuda Triangle is extremely varied, with each idol and group having their own unique playstyle. It has the Imaginary Gift Force, which allows them to make their attacks even stronger or add criticals for extra pressure.
- The "Colorful Pastorale" group focuses on the the Melody keyword, which allows units with it to share their abilities with each other, leading to a variety of effects affecting the entire field, such as massive power-ups, guard-restriction, defensive abilities or on-hit pressure. Their new boss unit, Star on Stage, Plon, copies the skills of Melody units in the Soul, and can place Melody units in the Soul to generate Imaginary Gifts of any kind, greatly increasing the deck's versatility. They also have some support to search more units with Melody.
- The Highlander series is based around building a "singleton" deck, consisting of one copy of each normal unit, to enable a group of units that either reveal multiple cards from the top of the deck and check if all normal units have different names, or require all rear-guards to have different names. Meeting these requirements unleashes extremely powerful abilities, such as free re-stands, getting all types of Imaginary Gifts, or multiple superior calls. Some units also support these kinds of "singleton" decks, searching for key units or getting significant power-ups. A particularly important support unit for the deck is Velvet Voice, Raindear, which not only counts as a trigger unit instead of a normal unit when revealed, allowing the player to run four copies of her without impeding the "singleton" playstyle, but can also ride the powerful Grade 3 and 4 units from the series during the battle phase.
- Riviere is based around using Top Idol, Riviere's ability to Superior Ride another copy of herself from hand after attacking, allowing for two Vanguard attacks, as well as extra draws through her other skill. Her support units either help in searching more copies of Riviere, recuperating costs or empower themselves when Riviere is ridden.
- Pacifica is based around gathering multiple copies of Top Idol, Pacifica, whose abilities gets stronger and more dangerous the more copies of herself are on the field. Her support units mainly focus on helping get these copies as fast as possible, either from the deck, the drop zone and even the damage zone. They also have a few support units that focus on protecting and granting "Boost" to the copies of Pacifica already on the field.
- Coral is based around Soul Charging lots of cards, then Soul Blasting them out with Aurora Star, Coral's ability to give all "Coral" units base 2 Critical for the turn. Her support units either help in rapidly Soul Charging cards or making the base 2 Critical "Coral"s' attacks more dangerous, either with power-ups or guard restrictions.
- The PR♥ISM group are based on Binding their own units, then using PR♥ISM-Image, Vert's second ability to superior call bound PR♥ISMs during the battle phase to achieve multi-attacks. The other PR♥ISM units either aid in Binding units or grant power boosts when called from the Bind Zone to make for stronger multi-attacks.
- Happiness Heart, Lupina is focused around Force Markers, calling units from the deck and placing a Force Marker on the circle they were called to, and then re-standing units in circles with Force Markers, allowing for very powerful multi-attacks. Lupina's support units grant her additional power and Critical when they have a Force Marker in their circle, allowing Lupina to forgo placing Force Markers on herself without sacrificing Vanguard pressure.
- Perfect Performance, Ange and Chouchou Debut Stage, Tirua focus on bouncing rear-guards back to the hand, gaining more powerful effects the more units are bounced. Their supporting units both help in bouncing units and gain power from bounces. This bouncing focus also helps re-use units with effects that activate when placed.
- Girlish Idol, Lyriquor focuses on the Order card Lyrical Veil, which discards another copy of itself to call units from the Drop Zone and grant any units "Intercept", even from the backrow. Besides the obvious defensive applications, Lyriquor also has the ability to force all enemy units to intercept her attack, which, combined with Lyriquor's Veil ability to grant enemy units "Intercept", can effectively clear the entire enemy field in one attack. Lyriquor's support units focus on getting copies of Lyriquor's Veil and getting stronger when units intercept, synergizing with its effects.
- Sweetest Sister, Meer focuses on the unique marker Meer's Present, which she creates in hand at the start of every turn. While Meer's Present has no effects by itself, she can reveal copies of it to both power-up her field and heal damage. Meer's support units focus on both helping with consistency and gaining power through Meer's Present.
- Clear Appeal, Seredy focuses on gathering cards with the same name as one of her units, then revealing them from the hand when that unit attacks to grant it a massive power boost. Selendy's support units both help in getting copies of units, and can then use these copies for both offensive and defensive purposes.
|Mermaid||Shared||Enchanting inhabitants of the sea.|
Sets containing Bermuda Triangle Cards
|Set Name||No. of Cards|
|V Extra Booster 05: Primary Melody||45|
|V Extra Booster 11: Crystal Melody||48|
|V Extra Booster 15: Twinkle Melody||50|
Trial and Start Decks
|Set Name||No. of Cards|
|V Trial Deck 08: Schokolade Melody||14|
|Set Name||No. of Cards|
|Special Series 04: Colorful Pastorale Supply Gift Set||5|
|Special Series 05: Festival Collection||10|
|Special Series 10: CLAN SELECTION PLUS Vol.2||7|
List of Bermuda Triangle Cards