V-Tales, Chapter 27: "Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour?"
How Promise Daughter escaped the Bind Zone is beyond me.Read more >
I'm gonna make these Vangaurd tier lists regularly I think. Just another platform to express how my opinions are far superior to everyone elses.
edit: there is a revised list in the comments. ignore everything else,
G NEXT. Hands down. Literally all of my favorite fights come from this season. They brought Aichi back, there was an actually good boss, the animation improved, and they showed really nice character progression for not just the main trio. Ya, ik, MIGERU was a thing. Didn't bother me as much as it did for others. Tokoha was already a poorly written character. At least her fight against Chrono in the semis is still one of the best fights in VG.
Asia Circuit: I know it gets a lot of crap for some reason. Maybe it's just …
Read more >
This is where boredom has led me. Now to explain the choices.
SSS: Sorin is still an admin? That fact alone makes him worthy of SSS tier. This has to be the longest con a wiki member has managed to pull off, period.
A: I don't know much about Kouteii. He seems pretty cool though. I feel like Sol is "the people's admin". And Vere is cool too.
B: SPIKE STOP DELETING THINGS THAT DON'T NEED TO BE DELETED.
C: Ah yes, Nikocchi I appreciate the work you do for the wiki. But I also despise how unhelpful you are in comment sections. Learn to have fun.
Read more >
(Weeb) Trash: Don't get me wrong, Hiki and Ota are among some of my favorite admins. They are just weeb trash tho :)
I welcome you to my prank for April 1st 2020.
- Vanguard ZERO has altered everything! I already had my prank planned until the mobile game was released. I'll save that prank for the next year.
- The previous idea was make a lot of articles for new ZERO cards.
- Just because this one tasted like little to me, I also made "Blaster Blade 9th Anniversary". However, the joke was not the card itself but the hidden message in the article.
V-Tales, Chapter 26: Now Printing
"dudes Dragonic Overlord cheated on me with" is my new favourite series right now. Also, apologies for the censorship, couldn't upload it otherwise.Read more >
Yahho, Hikari-sama here~~
I think the title says all.
Since Vanguard Zero is going to be released globally some one week later, I thought we need a page to keep up on each other friend codes, just like in other gacha blogs.
So here we are!
Just put your game user name, the version of the game you're playing (JP or global), then your friend code!
I'll then add it here. If I'm suddenly not around, I guess one of the admins can edit my blog for it, so don't worry!
- FC:344,556,344 (JP)
- FC:666,667,666 (Global).
If you're going to organize a self-made tourney,
you can use these friend codes to use the friend fight option for it.you don't need friend codes, just the room id, though you can invite friend to fight.
Credits to hellfireif…
Read more >
V-Tales, Chapter 25: Not a GTA series by the way
With the "Heist arc" over (and an unexpected 5 month hiatus), we kick off season 2 with the fallout from the last chapter.Read more >
I've been away from Vanguard for over a year. Now that I'm back, I've decided to try building a budget Standard Dark Irregulars deck focusing on King of Masks, Dantarian. Any suggestions (including other budget decks to try) are welcome and much appreciated!
- Devil in Shadow (x1)
- Cursed Doctor (Heal Trigger) (x4)
- Dark Knight of Nightmareland (Critical Trigger) (x4)
- Blitzritter (Critical Trigger) (x4)
- Hysteric Shirley (Draw Trigger) (x4)
- Appalling Thread (Perfect Guard) (x4)
- Doreen the Thruster (x3)
- Variants Killertail(x4)
- Pathfinder of Wind (x3)
- Dark Soul Conductor (x3)
- Gwynn the Ripper (x3)
- Werwolf Sieger (x3)
- Werbear Verfolger (x2)
- King of Masks, Dantarian (x4)
- Ghoulish Despoiler (x2)
- Demon Eater (x2)
I feel like this deck won…
Read more >
Update: 1 April 2020 (No, I don't do April Fool, sorry)
Download Link (EXE & APK & even the 001 Project File!): https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqg0wu78lL2fvwvmIG0K39VPx0HI
- Updated the UI during cardfight (It now looks more like EX's UI)
- Added VTD09 (Genesis)
- Added VTD10 (Gear Chronicle)
- Added VTD11 (Royal Paladin)
- Added VTD12 (Neo Nectar)
- Allowed AI deck for VTD08 (Bermuda), VTD09 (Genesis), VTD10 (Gear), VTD11 (Altmile), VTD12 (Ahsha) though it'd be using generic AI, so expect ZAKO level play
- Some other Bugfix
- More bugs
- FPS drop is still heavy on this one.
- AI keeps getting worse. Partially due to me not playing VG IRL anymore.
- Haven't really changed much compared to the previous version.
- Is currently unemployed. Please help.…
Read more >
Due to a request for a series that's a little more twisted than the standard "normie" fare, but still adhering to content standards of the wiki, I decided that this month, I would go with a romance that's a little more dark and psychological in nature, but still sweet in its own way.
Title: Asper Kanojo
Author: Hagimoto Soujachi
Genres: Romance, Psychological, Seinen, Slice of Life
TRIGGER WARNINGS: Depression, Self-Harm, In-Depth Looks at a Person Suffering From Society's Treament of Her Due to Her ASD and OCD.
A modern-day love story, this series revolves around the socially awkward Yokoi Taku as he goes about his life trying to minimize human contact as much as possible. He makes money as a deliv…Read more >