- Question: When my opponent's locked rear-guards are five or more, I use this card's ability. What happens?
Answer: Card on the top of deck does not move to (RC), and it remains on the top of deck. It is not possible to check the card's information.
- Question: It is possible to check the information of the locked card placed from the top of the deck by this card's ability?
Answer: Yes, it is possible.
- Question: Can I put the locked card on top of existing rear-guard?
Answer: Yes, you can. The replaced rear-guard will be placed in the drop zone.
- Question: Can I put the locked card on top of another locked card?
Answer: No, you cannot.
- Question: When I place a locked card on Winged Dragon, Skyptero rear-guard, it will be placed in the drop zone. Can I activate Skyptero's ability and return the card to my hand?
Answer: Yes, you can.
- Question: When I used this card's ability to place a locked card from the top of my opponent's deck while Demon Claw Star-vader, Lanthanum is on my (RC), do it gets [Power]+2000?
Answer: No, it will not get [Power]+2000. This is because the opponent places a locked card on his/her field, and not his/her rear-guard is locked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.