- This is about this card's Limit Break activation and resolution:
- Step 1: You pay the cost granted you have four or more damage.
- Step 2: If you still have an open rear-guard circle, you activate the effect again without paying the cost.
- Step 3: Look at the top card of your deck.
- Step 4: The decision, call it?
- No - Put that card into the bottom of your deck, and the skill stops.
- Yes - Call it on an open rear-guard circle, and if you still have an open rear-guard circle, repeat the step 2 to step 4. (If you have five open rear-guard circles when you use the skill, you can choose to fill it all up.)
- If you call a unit from your deck with an skill of "When this unit is placed on (RC)", you must first finish resolving Garmore's Limit Break before activating any those skills.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.