Sleeve (スリーブ Surību) is a protective plastic cover for cards that prevents them from getting bent or scratched. If a player uses sleeves, they must all be the same (including on the first vanguard) so their cards aren't marked. However, any card that is not part of the main deck must be in a different set of sleeves. Pseudo cards, such as Imaginary Gifts and Token units, as well as cards in your G zone, may share a sleeve, or may be in different sleeves (as long as the sleeve design is different to that of the main deck).
- Sleeve pack contains from 53, 60, to 70 copies of size 89x62mm (mini).
- Display contains 12 packs and a carton contains 6 displays.
- Volume pack costs 500 yen (roughly 4 Dollars, tax included).
- Limited edition costs 700 yen (roughly 6 dollars).
- Extra edition costs 800 yen.
Card Sleeves releases during the original era of Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Card Sleeves releases during the G era of Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Card Sleeves releases during the V era of Cardfight!! Vanguard.