- You can use another instant superior call like Knight of Blue Heavens, Altmile, Shining Knight, Millius, Starlight Violinist, Star Call Trumpeter to call a rear-guard.
- Using Shrouded Divine Knight, Gablade skill before Stride Saint Blow is best way to call a rear-guard and add at least 3 cards to your hand when you perform a Triple Drive.
- Combine the Advance Party Seeker, File and Seeker, Sacred Wingal skill to call a front rear-guard.
- Use the Crossbow Seeker, Gildas skill and combine with Advance Party Seeker, File skill when you perform Legion of Seeker, Light Saver Dragon as your Vanguard and when your attack hit you can use its skill to superior call unit.
NOTE: Use Seekers Superior Call is effective to add more rear-guard in your field but remember, there's possibility that your opponent will target, Retire, or Lock your rear-guard. But if your rear-guard that you call it by Superior Call survived, Saint Blow will gain more power.
- Even if you don't have two face-up units in your G-Zone, you can still use this cards skill to turn it into a beatstick and instantly gain access to Altmile's Generation Break.
- Even though it won't gain the +1 Critical, this will occasionally be the best option for Royal Paladin Stride decks.
- Alternatively, you can use Snow Element, Blizza to gain instant access to Altmile's Generation Break. However, it won't gain as much power unless you only have one rear-guard, at which point you may as well use Gablade.