- One interesting target for this card's skill is Ripple Banshee which can give you up to two 21k+ columns if used on the right units.
- A good way of using this card is to Limit Break, and then superior ride a copy of this card from the drop zone for another Limit Break. It ensures you to have extra two units with extra power available for your attacks.
- Pair the combo with Three Star Chef, Pietro to lessen the cost.
- To use the full extend of this unit's ability, pair it with Lord of the Seven Seas, Nightmist.
- Break Ride Nightmist over Nightmist, then Superior Break Ride Nightsnow from the Drop Zone, then proceed to this unit's Limit Break.
- By this combo, your field will be filled for the turn, similar to King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk's Megablast, with your rear-guard powered up by Spirit Unite Platinum, albeit only temporary.
- In a case that your field is practically empty, having a Hades Steersman in your drop zone would help to fill in that fifth (RC), and act as the fodder for Nightsnow's Limit Break.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.