- Call Units such as Blazer Idols, Snow White of the Corals, Claire and Pearl Sisters, Perle (additionally calling or already having a Pearl Sisters, Perla) to trigger their on-call effects.
- By calling Mermaid Idol, Flute along with Mermaid Idol, Sedna and Blazer Idols (or Snow White of the Corals, Claire) you can launch at least one more attack at 21000 Power.
- Call Units that can Intercept to replace your Grade 3 Units, including the Pacifica you used to Mega Blast, if you triggered this skill from the Rear Guard.
- Late game, use this Unit's second ability to get more high-shield Units to your hand and return Grade 3 to your deck. Alternatively, use it to get strong attackers, and return Units you do not need, depending on the game's flow.
- This Unit's ability to fill the Soul synergies with effects such as Top Idol, Flores and Girls' Rock, Rio even if you do not aim to use the Mega Blast.
- Use Mermaid Idol, Felucca and the Pearl Sisters to fill the Soul faster and meet the 8-card requirement.
- Experienced players who might want to take advantages of cards returned to the bottom of the deck by this unit's effect, can consider returning cards such as Bermuda Triangle Cadet, Shizuku, Mirror Diva, Biscayne, Library Madonna, Rion and Intelli-beauty, Loire and then using abilities that are capable of re-shuffling your deck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.