- This card was the first "Deletor" to be originally introduced, as well as the first card to be able to Delete. It was followed by those from MTD01 Malefic Deletor.
- This card's ability also could remove the cards from the opponent's soul, as Tetsu mentioned when his vanguard was deleted in the manga.
- This card's finishing move attack is called "Delete End" in the manga, which also delete the connections between the losing fighter and their units.
- MTD01 Malefic Deletor and Daunting Deletor, Oksizz also use this phrase in its Japanese slogan and SP flavor respectively.
- Interestingly, "Docking" (Dokkingu) sounds similar to "Daunting" (Dōntingu) which is used on Oksizz. Both cards are also the original avatar card of Kouji Ibuki in the respective media.
- The kanji part from this card's card name (絆の根絶者 Kizuna no Konzetsusha) can be translated as "Exterminator of Bonds".
- This card's ability is called "Docking Release" in the manga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.