|“||A new Vanguard leader!! Let's start Vanguard!!||”|
"Cardfight!! Vanguard EX" is the first Cardfight!! Vanguard video game to be released on both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, as well as the first video game on home consoles.
- Includes all cards from the series, including Imaginary Gifts, up until September 19, 2019.
- Features an original story supervised by Akira Ito and character designs by Morimoto Yuki.
- Features the Standard format to play with.
- Features five characters to play with.
- Game Exclusive Characters
- There are more than 30 characters from the Cardfight!! Vanguard (V Series Anime).
- See Category:EX Characters for a full list of characters.
"EX Gift" allows the player to use the unique ability of defeated characters. There is at least seven abilities included, which are unlocked in the story mode. They can be chosen in the character's profile.
|PSYqualia||Perceive the possibility that your opponent reveals a trigger when you have 4 damage or more.|
|Resurrection||If you have 5 damage, you get more chance to get a heal trigger in a check.|
|Summon Draw||If you have 3 or less cards, you get more chance to get a draw trigger in a check.|
|Critical Finish||If your opponent has 4 or more damage, you get more chance to get a critical trigger in a drive check.|
|Wait a minute!||If you will get six damage, you can give the half of the battle's VP to recover 1 damage.|
|Eidetic Memory||You can see the revealed cards of your opponent's hand.|
|Final Turn||If you announce "Final Turn", you can get more chances to get a Critical Trigger.|
|All Out Attacker||You get more chances to get a Front Trigger during a Drive Check.|
|PSYqualia EX||You get more chance to get a trigger in a check.|
|Collect Ride||You have a card of all grades in your starting hand.|
|Global Skill||You receive 20% VP extra after every fight.|
|Serious Fight||You can negate the opponent's EX Gift.|