"Chaos"(カオス Kaosu) is a series of cards with "Chaos" in its card name. The first card was introduced in Booster Set 2: Onslaught of Dragon Souls, and later received its first support in G Booster Set 5: Moonlit Dragonfang.
Chaos has two main playstyles based around the Grade 3 cards and the two Strides. The two Grade 3s, Chaos Breaker Dragon and Chaos Breaker Crisis are based around retiring your opponent's rear-guards after being unlocked and you getting to draw a card for each unit retired, while the two Strides, Chaos Universe and Chaos Breaker Deluge have the ability to force your opponent to put cards from their hand on RC as locked cards, in order to replace the units that were recently retired, reduce amount of cards in their hand, and ensure that the opponent will have Locked cards in case they try to leave their RC empty.
List of "Chaos" cards
- Star-vader, Chaosbringer
- Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Close
- Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Crisis
- Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Dragon
- Death Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Deluge
- Death Star-vader, Chaos Universe
- Death Star-vader, Chaos Universe Alththani
English Version Only
Due to the translation to other languages, these cards are considered "Chaos" in the English version only, but are not related to the above cards story-wise.
List of Support Cards
- High Pressure Star-vader, Americium
- Resistance Star-vader, Polonium
- Star-vader, Penrose Gate
- Turmoil Star-vader, Zinc
- The Chaos Universe series of this archetype reference game terms in their flavor texts, such as "Game Over" and "Hard Mode".