"Deck Regulations" (
"Clan Fight" is the main regulation for both the Japanese and English games.
- Card Restrictions are applied.
- Both a player's main deck and G deck must only contain cards from the same clan, with the exceptions below.
- Cards whose abilities allow them to be part of any clan can be used in any deck.
- Cray Elemental cards belong to all clans and nations.
- Blaster Dark can be included in a Royal Paladin deck. Any Shadow Paladin card other than the mentioned version of Blaster Dark cannot be included.
- Link Joker decks can have any number of cards with "Я" in their card name.
- If a card in the G zone has its clan changed, you may still Stride it on your vanguard circle.
- If Neon Gyze is included in the main deck, the G deck can have any number of <Zeroth Dragon> cards. Even so, you can only Ultimate Stride a <Zeroth Dragon> that shares the same nation as your vanguard.
- Summer Days at Grand Fest, Try 3 can be included as normal regardless of the other cards' clan.
- You can use cards from multiple clans in the main deck and G deck. Even so, clan and sub-clan restrictions in card text are still applied.
- Card Restrictions are not applied.
- Epitome of Knowledge, Silvest can be used.