Esuka Hibino (日比野 エスカ Hibino Esuka) is the major antagonist of Cardfight!! Vanguard: Shinemon. She is the owner of the Esuka Corporation who bought Card Capital and plans to remodel the shop into one of her card shop chain locations.
Esuka has hip-length pink hair that is pulled back on top with two small hair strands hanging in the middle of her forehead and green eyes.
She wears a dark mauve suit jacket with gold inlay and a long, flowy pink dress. She wears a frilly white shirt underneath her jacket. Her heels are the same shade of mauve, and are tipped and soled with gold.
Esuka is determined to stop Shinemon Nitta's rebellion, as she bought Card Capital for her own organization after the death of Misaki Tokura's parents. She seems to harbor no ill will, however, as her chain of card shops are known for being beginner-friendly, with a cozy environment for all kinds of cardfighters, and even cares for Shinemon, noting that his studies may suffer because of his actions.
- Esuka's surname Hibino means "sun, day" (日) (hi), "ratio" (比) (hi/bi) and "field, wilderness" (野) (no).
- Esuka was also once a well-known swimsuit model.
- Esuka extremely hates cats that she might even be afraid of them.
- In the Japanese version of the anime, Esuka is known as a Gravure model, which is a more adult-oriented model that is intended to be provocative, and not outright sexual. The English dub and subtitles changed this due to cultural differences on mature themes.
- Esuka is the first main antagonist to achieve their ultimate goal, as doing so didn't involve beating the series protagonist.