Guaranteed Ride (
How it Works
- A ride deck is mandatory to use and contains exactly four cards (a unit card of each grade 0-1-2-3).
- Before drawing your opening hand, choose four cards from your main deck to assemble as your ride deck, and shuffle your main deck. Then, place the grade 0 from your ride deck face down on your (VC) as your first vanguard. The remaining cards are placed face down to the side as a separate pile.
- The cards you use in your ride deck count as part of the 50 cards of the main deck.
- During your ride phase, you may either normal ride a card from your hand OR discard a card from your hand. If you discarded, take a card from your ride deck with 1 grade greater than your vanguard's grade, and normal ride that card.
- If a card that started in the ride deck would be returned to the main deck, that card returns to the ride deck face up instead. For other zones, they are placed there as normal.
To be added.
- Demo video (Japanese)