Ryuzu, Kanzaki, and Oyama are competing to be the mascot character in the Vanguard Association's waiting room! And Emi and friends end up being dragged in to help.
- This episode's tentative title was Vangaro is Born! (ヴァンガ郎 誕生！ Vuangarō Tanjō!)
- The first drawing shown by Tatsuya looks like a combined form of the following cards, which have also been used by him at any point:
- References to other series include:
- A cat-shaped robot from the future drawn by Nanami, which was censored by the jammer symbol and Kanzaki then says that they could be sued by it.
- A silver superhero drawn by Tatsuya called "Interdimensional Sheriff Vangabang" (時空刑事 ヴァンガバン Jikū Keiji Vangaban).
- Note the "Sheriff" part was omitted in the official English subtitles, possibly for obvious reasons.
- The child of the wild, "Mask, the Vanguard RX"
- The King of Animals, "Meowtron" (百獣の王 ゴニャイオン Hyakujū no Ō Gonyaion).
- The suit that Kanzaki is seen using at early of episode is similar to the superhero alter ego of Team TRY3 known as "Vangaman".
- A bizarre plot twist is featured at the end in which Vangaro has born and was actually created by Shuka. Until now, its original creator was never explicitly mentioned in any Cardfight!! Vanguard G seasons.
- There were three Jammer Combatmen featured in this episode instead of one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.