|Main||Accel Gift||Force Gift||Protect Gift||Gallery (1)||Gallery (2)|
"Imaginary Gift" (イマジナリーギフト Imajinarī Gifuto) is a game mechanic introduced in V Trial Deck 01: Aichi Sendou and V Trial Deck 02: Toshiki Kai that is exclusive to grade 3 and 4 cards. Imaginary Gift icons appear at the top left of the card, under the grade and skill icon. Imaginary Gifts are said to be "a power of blessing from your units".
How It Works
- There are three different types of Imaginary Gift icons: Accel, Force, and Protect. Each imaginary gift icon has two Gift types associated with it.
- Each clan supports one of the three gift types. No clan has more than one type.
- Whenever you ride a unit with an imaginary gift icon, you choose one of the gift types associated with that icon. You apply that gift type's effect, and place a corresponding gift marker into the appropriate area. For the rest of the game, you cannot choose to get the other gift type associated with that icon.
- For example, if you get an Imaginary Gift: Force and choose to get Force I, you may not get Force II with your imaginary gift icons for the rest of the game.
- Imaginary gifts do not exist inside the game until they are acquired.
- If you choose to use card sleeves on your gift markers, they must be different from those for your main deck and G deck.
- You may get any number of imaginary gifts per game.
- Once you get a type of gift, you can't get an imaginary gift of a different icon by riding. For example, if you ride a unit with Imaginary Gift: Force and choose to get Force I, you may not get Imaginary Gift: Accel or Imaginary Gift: Protect by riding.
- If you would gain an imaginary gift through an effect, it must be the same type as the imaginary gift you had previously obtained by riding. For example, if you get Accel I by riding Pencil Hero, Hammsuke, the Imaginary Gift: Accel you gain through its ability becomes Accel I.
- As obtaining gifts are mandatory, you must have enough gift markers to accommodate your deck. Failing to obtain a gift marker when you ride a unit with the gift icon may result in a disqualification in official Bushiroad events and tournaments.
- Only official gift markers may be used in Bushiroad sanctioned events. You may use fan-made or other forms of markers (tokens, dice, etc) on your own time. Ask the owner of your locals if fan made markers are allowed in shop tournaments.