|Main||Accel Gift||Force Gift||Protect Gift||Gallery (1)||Gallery (2)|
Accel (アクセル Akuseru) is a gift type focused on aggressive and consecutive attacks. It is represented by the color yellow.
When you gain an Accel gift, you permanently gain an additional front row (RC). Place an Accel gift marker on your field to represent this (RC). The two gift types associated with the Accel icon are:
- Accel I: Place the Accel gift marker in portrait orientation. Units on that circle get [Power] +10000 during your turn.
- Accel II: Place the Accel gift marker in landscape orientation. Units on that circle get [Power] +5000 during your turn. When you place an Accel II marker, draw a card.
Accel clans are also the only clans with access to front triggers. These triggers give [Power] +10000 to the entire front row when activated, which goes with the aggressive game plan of Accel clans; not to mention, they provide more value with more front-row (RC).
- The new (RC) gained from Imaginary Gift:Accel are placed in an alternating fashion on the left and right sides of the front row. In other words...
- The first Accel (RC) is placed to the left of the leftmost front-row (RC).
- The second Accel (RC) is placed to the right of the rightmost front-row (RC).
- The third Accel (RC) is placed to the left of the leftmost front-row (RC), i.e. the Accel (RC) created when the first Accel gift marker was placed, and so on.
- Accel (RC) are treated as (RC) in every way, so effects that choose (RC) or apply effects to (RC) can be applied to Accel circles as well. However, the Accel markers themselves are not treated as cards or units.
- Accel (RC) do not have a back row and thus do not share a column with any of the original six circles on a player's field. This also means the unit on an Accel (RC) normally cannot be boosted.
- Two adjacent Accel (RC) between opponents are considered to be the same column.
- Accel (RC) are treated as circles with gift markers on them. If an Accel marker is removed (such as with "Star-vader, Chaos Breaker Dragon"), the circle disappears and any units on the circle are immediately retired.
List of Accel clans
List of cards with Imaginary Gift: Accel
|Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex||Tachikaze|
|Fiery Light Dragon, Opticalcerato||Tachikaze|
|Ravenous Dragon, Gigarex||Tachikaze|
|Thundering Sword Dragon, Angerblader||Tachikaze|
- In Cardfight!! Vanguard EX, the Accel circles are accommodated in a horizontal line along with original circles, which also causes the deck and drop zone are moved to the most right of the screen. This is likely made for visual purposes, since they are considered to be in the front row, but also contradicts the official example. Likewise, the video game only allows a limit of up to four Accel circles.