|Main||Accel Gift||Force Gift||Protect Gift||Gallery (1)||Gallery (2)|
Accel (アクセル Akuseru) is a Gift type based on aggressive and consecutive attacks. It is represented by the color yellow.
When you first ride a unit with an Imaginary Gift:Accel icon, choose one of the following gift types and apply its effect. On any subsequent times you ride a unit with an Accel icon, apply that same effect. The two gift types associated with the Accel icon are:
- Accel I: You permanently gain an additional front-row (RC). Place an Accel gift marker on your field in portrait orientation to represent the new (RC). Units on that circle get [Power]+10000 during your turn.
- Accel II: You permanently gain an additional front-row (RC). Place an Accel gift marker on your field in landscape orientation to represent the new (RC). Units on that circle get [Power]+5000 during your turn. When you place an Accel II gift marker, draw a card.
Clans with Imaginary Gift:Accel are also the only clans with access to [Front] triggers. These triggers give [Power]+10000 to the entire front row when activated, which goes with the aggressive game plan of Accel clans.
- The new (RC) gained from Imaginary Gift:Accel are placed in an alternating fashion on the left and right sides of the front row. In other words...
- The first Accel (RC) is placed to the left of the leftmost front-row (RC).
- The second Accel (RC) is placed to the right of the rightmost front-row (RC).
- The third Accel (RC) is placed to the left of the leftmost front-row (RC), i.e. the Accel (RC) created when the first Accel gift marker was placed, and so on.
- Accel (RC) are treated as (RC) in every way, so effects that choose one or more (RC) or apply effects to one or more (RC) can be applied to Accel circles as well.
- Accel (RC) do not have a back row and thus do not share a column with any of the original circles. This means the unit on an Accel (RC) cannot be boosted.
- Two adjacent Accel (RC) between opponents are considered to be the same column.
List of Accel clans
List of cards with Imaginary Gift: Accel
|Destruction Dragon, Dark Rex||Tachikaze|
|Fiery Light Dragon, Opticalcerato||Tachikaze|
|Ravenous Dragon, Gigarex||Tachikaze|
|Thundering Sword Dragon, Angerblader||Tachikaze|
- In Cardfight!! Vanguard EX, the Accel circles are accommodated in a horizontal line along with original circles, which also causes the deck and drop zone are moved to the most right of the screen. This is likely made for visual purposes, since they are considered to be in the front row, but also contradicts the official example. Likewise, the video game only allows a limit of up to four Accel circles.