Order (オーダー Ōdā) is a card type. Orders represent a vanguard's commands, such as the use of strategies, magic, or items.
How To Use
- During deck construction, a player may include any number of order cards in their main deck, as long as all other rules for deck construction are followed (exactly 50 cards, exactly 16 trigger units, up to four cards with the same name, etc.). Unless otherwise specified, an order card belongs to all clans and nations.
- Each player can use up to one order card per turn. A player may only use an order card if its grade is equal to or less than their vanguard's grade. To use an order card, the player puts it into their order area, pays any required cost, follows its instructions, then puts it into their drop zone.
- There are two types of order cards:
Tickets (チケット Chiketto) such as Quick Shield are order pseudo-cards, in the same way that tokens are unit pseudo-cards. Like tokens, tickets are not put in the main deck but are instead generated during the game as a result of an ability.
Because they are pseudo-cards, ticket cards can only exist in the hand or order area. If a ticket card is put anywhere else (drop zone, damage zone, field, etc.), it immediately ceases to exist.
- Order cards other than tickets can also exist in the damage zone, drop zone or soul, as they are still cards.
- Order cards cannot be chosen for a normal ride or normal call. Whenever an order card would be superior ridden or called, it is put into the drop zone instead. This does not cause a rear-guard to retire if the order card was superior called on a circle that already contained a rear-guard.
- The grade of order cards in your hand are not considered for G Assist. For example, if you have a grade 1 vanguard, no grade 2 unit cards in hand, and a grade 2 order card in hand, you may declare G Assist.
- Order cards are considered to be cards of their grade, so their grades can be referred to with abilities and they can be used (along with unit cards or by themselves) to pay the cost of Stride.
- If an order card is put on the field as a locked card, it remains locked on the field but is put into the drop zone immediately after it is unlocked.
First Vanguard Interaction
- For all cards, see Category:FV Order.
Following the introduction of order cards, all first vanguards from Series were given the additional effect to grant a Quick Shield ticket to the player if their opponent had a grade 1 or greater vanguard. Cards of this category that were previously released have received an errata to now have this new ability.
- Main article: Order/Music
List of Order Cards
|Clear Frame "Whirling Wash of Curse Cleansing"||--||3||Normal order|
|Power Rise Elixir||--||2||Normal order|
|Quick Shield||--||0||Blitz order/Ticket|
|Ingenious Tactics, Book of Strong-arming||--||3||Normal order|
|Tempest Sphere||--||1||Normal order|
|When Light and Darkness Intersects||Royal PaladinRoyal Paladin||2||Normal order|
- Basic explanation (Japanese)