Order (オーダー Ōdā) is a card type. Orders represent a vanguard's commands, such as the use of strategies, magic, or items. During deck construction, a player may include any number of order cards in their main deck, as long as all other rules are followed. Unless otherwise specified, an order card belongs to all clans and nations.
How To Use
Each player may play one order card per turn. A player may only play an order card whose grade is equal to or less than their vanguard's grade. To play an order card, put it in the order area and follow its card text.
There are currently four types of order cards:
- Normal Order: Played during the main phase of your turn, then put into the drop zone.
- Set Order: Played during the main phase of your turn, and remains in the order zone for the rest of the game.
- Blitz Order: Played during the guard step of your opponent's turn, then put into the drop zone.
- Trigger Order: Played during the main phase of your turn, then put into the drop zone. In addition, it has a trigger icon that can be used for a trigger check, as well as for abilities that specify a trigger effect. It is not considered a trigger unit though.
Tickets (チケット Chiketto) such as Quick Shield are order pseudo-cards, in the same way that tokens are unit pseudo-cards. Like tokens, tickets are not put in the main deck but are instead generated during the game as a result of an ability.
Because they are pseudo-cards, ticket cards can only exist in the hand or order area. If a ticket card is put anywhere else (drop zone, damage zone, field, etc.), it immediately ceases to exist.
- Order cards other than tickets can exist in all game zones.
- Order cards are not units and cannot be chosen for a normal ride or normal call. If an order card would be superior ridden or called, it is put into the drop zone instead. This does not cause a rear guard to retire if the order card was superior called onto a circle that already contained a rear guard, as the order card was never considered to be on the field.
- The grade of order cards in your hand do not count for G Assist. For example, if you have a grade 1 vanguard, no grade 2 unit cards in hand, and a grade 2 order card in hand, you may use G Assist; but you cannot use G Assist to add an order card to your hand. However, you may still remove order cards from your hand to pay the cost of G Assist.
- Order cards are considered to be cards of their grade, so their grades can be referred to with abilities and they can be used (along with unit cards or by themselves) to pay the cost of Stride.
- If an order card is put on the field as a locked card, it remains locked on the field but is put into the drop zone immediately after it is unlocked.
- There is no limit to the number of set orders in your order zone.
First Vanguard Interaction
- For all cards, see Category:FV Order.
Following the introduction of order cards into series, all first vanguards from Series were given the additional effect to grant a Quick Shield ticket to the player when rode upon while opponent's vanguard is grade 1 or greater. Cards of this category that were released before this point received an errata to now have this ability. This does not apply to the first vanguards from series, as this ability is not specified by those cards, and thus it does not exist.
Additional Order Sub-Types
Certain order cards can have an additional type with their own rules.
List of Order Cards
|Aspirations of Limitless Power||3||Normal Order|
|Clear Frame "Whirling Wash of Curse Cleansing"||3||Normal Order|
|Elementaria Sanctitude||1||Blitz Order|
|Halo of Bonds, Solidar Bangle||1||Normal Order|
|Illusory Spirit Manuscript, Fancyclopedia||2||Normal Order|
|Ingenious Tactics, Book of Strong-arming||3||Normal Order|
|Legendary Fighter, DAIGO||0||Blitz Order/Ticket|
|Lyrical Veil||2||Normal Order|
|Power Rise Elixir||2||Normal Order|
|Quick Shield||0||Blitz Order/Ticket|
|Soul-barette Roulette||3||Normal Order|
|Tempest Sphere||1||Normal Order|
|BLACK SHOUT||BanG Dream!||1||Normal Order/Music|
|BRAVE JEWEL||BanG Dream!||2||Normal Order/Music|
|Double Rainbow||BanG Dream!||1||Normal Order/Music|
|EXPOSE 'Burn out!!!'||BanG Dream!||3||Normal Order/Music|
|FIRE BIRD||BanG Dream!||3||Normal Order/Music|
|KIZUNA MUSIC♪||BanG Dream!||2||Normal Order/Music|
|Kyu~Mai＊Flower||BanG Dream!||3||Normal Order/Music|
|ON YOUR MARK||BanG Dream!||3||Normal Order/Music|
|Orchestra Of Smiles!||BanG Dream!||1||Normal Order/Music|
|Returns||BanG Dream!||3||Normal Order/Music|
|R • I • O • T||BanG Dream!||1||Normal Order/Music|
|Scarlet Sky||BanG Dream!||2||Normal Order/Music|
|Shuwarin☆Dreaming||BanG Dream!||1||Normal Order/Music|
|Smiling & Singing A Song||BanG Dream!||3||Normal Order/Music|
|UNSTOPPABLE (card)||BanG Dream!||2||Normal Order/Music|
|When Light and Darkness Intersects||Royal Paladin||2||Normal Order|
|Worldwide Treasure!||BanG Dream!||2||Normal Order/Music|
|Y.O.L.O!!!!!||BanG Dream!||1||Normal Order/Music|
|Yura-Yura Ring-Dong-Dance||BanG Dream!||2||Normal Order/Music|
|Gacha Redora||Monster Strike||0||Set Order/Gacha|
|Kasen Kanesada Shinken Hissatsu||Touken Ranbu||0||Trigger Order|
|Kashuu Kiyomitsu Shinken Hissatsu||Touken Ranbu||0||Trigger Order|
|Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki Shinken Hissatsu||Touken Ranbu||0||Trigger Order|
|Yamanbagiri Kunihiro Shinken Hissatsu||Touken Ranbu||0||Trigger Order|
- Basic explanation (Japanese)