Persona Ride (ペルソナライド Perusonaraido) is an ability icon associated with grade 3, and introduced in D Start Deck 01: Yu-yu Kondo -Holy Dragon-, D Start Deck 02: Danji Momoyama -Tyrant Tiger-, and D Start Deck 03: Tohya Ebata -Apex Ruler-.
How It Works
- "Persona Ride" activates when your vanguard that has this icon is rode upon by a unit with the same card name as itself. When you do so, draw a card, and you gain the effect "All of your front row units get [Power] +10000" until end of that turn.
- Persona Ride activates and resolves immediately, before resolving any other effects that resulted from riding the unit.
- Certain abilities may require the player to have persona rode on the same turn they activate.
- There is currently no information on whether it activates by superior riding.
To be added.
List of Cards
- Alert Guard Gunner
- Aurora Battle Princess, Seraph Snow
- Cardinal Deus, Orfist
- Electricity Plunder Monster, Jabatel
- Granaroad Fairtigar
- Diabolos, "Violence" Bruce
- Master of Gravity, Baromagnes
- Phantasma Magician, Curtis
- Time-fissuring Fist Colossus
- Upward Acrobat, Marjorie
- Chakrabarthi Divine Dragon, Nirvana
- Charging Dragon, Tribash
- Fire Slash Dragon, Inferno Sword
- Heavy Artillery of Dust Storm, Eugene
- Stealth Dragon, Hadoshugen
- Vairina Valiente
- Actual Analyst, Kokabiel
- Apex Ruler, Bastion
- Dark Strain Dragon
- Divine Sister, Lepisto
- Grand Heavenly Sword, Alden
- Great Snake Witch, Solaria
- Hexaorb Sorceress
- Knight of Broadaxe, Rafluke
- Knight of War Damage, Fossad
- Remission Sword, Fanuel
- Vehement Witch, Ramana
- Hydrolic Ram Dragon
- Mysterious Rain Spiritualist, Zorga
- Noble of Wisdom, Edgar
- Sylvan Horned Beast King, Magnolia