Planet Cray (
The following chronology takes place after "Those who Lead the Way Ahead" short story.
New Divine Era (Year 2100)
- The divinity "Gyze" was defeated. As such the "Zeroth Dragons" reverted into Cray Elementals and returned to Cray.
- The divinity "Messiah" having served its role, returns to the source of all divinities, "Cray's Idea". At this time, the "Messiah" foresaw a future of despair to come and left upon the "Wandering Star Brandt" the "Messiah's Epitaph" that described its will.
Godless Era (Year 2500 to 3500)
- The Power of Destiny that continued to gathered on Cray would attract its greatest enemy, the "Void", which it would not be able to be fended off in Cray's current state.
- The source of all deities, the will-less divinity "Cray's Idea", ceases function in order to hide away from the "Void".
- The Power of Destiny had dissipated to the point that even the contents of the "Akashic Book" were blank, the beginnings of an era without divine blessings. This era would later be referred to as the "Godless" or "Prayerless era".
- Following the warning of the "Messiah's Epitaph", "Dimension Police", "Nova Grappler" and "Link Joker" agreed on the role they must play. Changing the name of their nation to "Brandt Gate", they continue to eliminate hostile entities at the boundaries of the world, throughout the Godless Era even without the divine blessings of the world.
- Due to the loss of the "Deities", the "Keter Engine", which served as the foundation of prosperity in the "United Sanctuary" since its construction during the nation's founding, had come to a halt.
- Natural disasters, mismanagement, man-made disasters, civil war... After these various periods of strife, the Burton royal family that represented the nation and had produced the Great Hero "Alfred", fell into decline.
- As such the turmoil of the "United Sanctuary", that had supported justice/trade/health care, spread throughout the world.
- An era where the common enemy "Gyze" and the symbol of harmony "Messiah" were lost. Plunging into a long period of turmoil in which the inhabitants of "Cray" were against each other.
- The "United Sanctuary" splits at the end of its civil war. Due to the loss of divine blessings and over 300 years of warring, the land now at its very limits is desolate.
- The surviving residents built the floating islands "Ketergia", powered by the "Keter Engine" although it still could not be used to see the future.
- Residents (Celestial People) of "Ketergia" refused to be involved with other nations, establishing a new nation "Keter Sanctuary".
- Food production had dropped sharply due to the loss of divine blessings. Even the clan "Neo Nectar" could no longer sustain provisions for its own people.
- The huge campus "Great Nature" continually shrinks, and the historic nation "Zoo" is divided into a group of self-sufficient smaller nations.
- Nevertheless, there were still some who would spend their lives pursuing knowledge. One such individual being the Sage "Stoicheia", who arrived at the truth of the "Prayerless Era".
- "Stoicheia" creates an intelligent treasure "Wise Cube" that measures the divine blessings throughout "Cray".
- After the death of the Sage "Stoicheia", those who followed their teachings gather under the "Wise Cube" to establish the nation "Stoicheia".
- Eventually, the clans belonging to the former nation "Zoo" and the majority of former nation "Magallanica's" clans came together, leading to the birth of an enormous nation.
- Due to the drastic decrease in magical power, each of the clans in "Dark Zone" also lost their power and divided into many smaller nations.
- The ones that lost the most power were "Gear Chronicle". Severed off from the dimensions, became impossible to move beyond the Godless Era to the past or the future.
- The Zodiac Time Beasts fell into slumber and entrusted their power to a single hero. This lone hero sensed a faint light of the future.
- The hero, who found the potential in "Dragon Empire", founded the nation "Dark States" and continues to cooperate with those who protect the light of the future.
- Then there is the oldest nation "Dragon Empire" where the oldest race "Dragon" gathers. There, shrine maidens have been praying since ancient times.
- The girls keep praying. When their prayers go through, the sleeping egg will hatch. It is said that the future will hatch from the egg.
Godless Era (Year 4500)
- <Undeterminable from past events, no records left for the future, a break in space-time prevented interaction with other worlds.>
Chakrabarthi Divine Era (Year 5000)
- Prayers of the maidens reaches the "Earth", and the divinity "Chakrabarthi Divine Dragon" hatches from its egg.
- What was once known as United Sanctuary is the youngest nation of Planet Cray.
- This nation was once a holy kingdom of heroes that prized justice and order, but its territory has shrunk from civil wars and calamities.
- Separated into the controlling faction that looks down from the floating island, and the people below that gaze up at the island.
- The only nation whose name remains even after 3000 years.
- While the nation's borders are in constant flux, it remains safe and affluent due to its great military power based on destructive weapons that meld magic and science.
- A dragon egg of legends lays dormant at the "Red Dawn Manor" within the sacred temple at the center of Dragon Empire.
- The nation known as Star Gate prospered from being the Star Gate of Planet Cray to visitors from other dimensions. It maintains its advanced culture and national power in the new era through its high level of technological development.
- To prepare for the return of "Void", the citizens of Brandt Gate defend themselves from invaders with the power of science, and continue fighting at the borders of the world.
- The nation formally known as Dark Zone is a magical nation dominated by the dark forces.
- The small kingdom dominated by the demon kings was once fractured, but it was reunited by the efforts of a single hero and Gear Chronicle.
- With the “laws” of Gear Chronicle and the relationship with Dragon Empire, Dark States entered a period of prosperity.
- The nation with the longest history on Planet Cray "Zoo", and "Magallanica" where the aquatic creatures and undead army gather, became one nation based on the teachings of the Great Sage, Stoicheia.
- As foreseen by Stoicheia, the former Zoo is a land where the world’s best minds gather within the verdant riches of nature represented by the sacred tree. Stoicheia’s national power has been on a sharp rise of late, due to its abundance of resources and the unity of its people.
- A school city built atop on the back of a gigantic whale that soars though the skies. It is the sixth nation of Planet Cray, and its independence is recognized by the other five nations.
- During the godless era, "Bermuda Triangle" received the teachings of Stoichea the Sage, and was reborn as Lyrical Monasterio. During this time, it was said that a great mermaid had greatly contributed to the creation of the nation.
- Lyrical Monasterio receives students aspiring to become idols from all the world. As both a school and city, there are no restrictions placed on race, gender or age.
Epicenter of Gyze's Destruction
- Topographical changes occurred concentricly from where Gyze fell to its destruction. The scars are still deeply carved into the earth of Planet Cray.
A terrestrial planet in one of the infinite parallel universes. The world that every Vanguard Fighter sees within their imagination is this planet, Cray. Cray's environment contains many of flora and fauna similar to those found on Earth, but there are also the gods, demons, dragons and fairies that have been long forgotten on Earth. Magic is studied and used in the same manner as science.
Messiah, the Genesis Deity. The divinity that governs "Harmony" on Planet Cray. It brought to the Planet Cray, in which only the laws of science existed, a new set of laws. The birth of magic. As an existence closely entwined with Gyze, with Gyze's defeat it had finished its role and returned to the source of all divinities, Cray's Idea.
Gyze, the Destruction Deity. The divinity that governs "Destruction" on Planet Cray, and aggregated the "Void". An existence closely entwined with Messiah, Gyze and its Apostles have gone by many names, and were the main threat to Planet Cray's harmony. Gyze was the cause of many wars and has been repeatedly sealed and revived, however it was defeated during the Battle of the Zeroth Dragons.
It has existed since prehistoric times. It is the nihility that tries to consume newly born "worlds", always trying to return them to "nothingness". Contrary to that, it is the "Void" that was the basis for creating the present world. (To be exact, the current "world" is one chosen from the myriad of possible "worlds" that existed in Void.) Void tears apart the world, distorting its laws, and tries to destroy the "world." The work of returning to nothingness is not only done once, it is repeated multiple times until the world is destroyed. The nihility has already threatened the harmony between the Planet Cray and the Earth through the divinity "Gyze", the clan "Aqua Force", and "Link Joker" (the seed of nothingness).
The power that connects the Earth and Planet Cray. Fate Power acts on both the fighter and their unit (Vanguard), as such the result of a fight on Earth will affect relationships between the nations of Planet Cray, the superiority and inferiority of their power, and the end of their conflicts. Likewise, the wishes of the units may interfere with the cause and effect on Earth. The Design Force always affects Planet Cray and the Earth as they influence each other.
Also known as "Idea", is the divinity that was formed with the creation of Planet Cray. A great source of energy that changes form with the time, served as the origin of the Messiah, Gyze, and other similar existences. The existence birthed from Idea, the divinity "Originator Genesis Dragon" was who gave the creatures of the Planet Cray their current appearances.
A book that is said to only exist once in the entire universe. All of history up until the "present" is contained within it (Should history become distorted for some reason and the past is rewritten, some pages cannot be opened). Also, it is said that the book has the power to transcend space-time (or move others through space-time). However, the Akashic book is no longer functioning at the time of the Chakrabarthi Divine Era.
- Planet Cray/Historical
- World Column ─ Selseera's Library of Secret Records
- World Column ─ Commentary! Planet Cray's History
- Chronological Table (Japanese)
- This statement is subject to conflict with later statements.