Rank Fight (ランクファイト Rankufaito) is a format of competitive games in Cardfight!! Vanguard ZERO, where players are paired with a random opponent online to fight in real time. It's unlocked at Fighters Grade 11.
- Each fight rewards fighters with 2000 VP whether they win or lose.
- When you win a Rank Fight, you gain some rank points. If you lose the fight, you will lose rank points. The minimum rank point is 0, and your rank won't be demoted if you lose when you have no rank points left.
- Once you get 100 rank points, you will either;
- Rank up (if it's the same ranking category), or
- Get a chance to rank up by winning rank up fights.
- The ranking categories are, starting with the lowest;.
- To rank up between categories, you will need to win once in 2 fights. If you lose both fights, you will retain your rank, but your rank points will becomes 99. Once you get back to 100 points you will get the chance to rank up again.
- Each rank up gives 50 gems, plus a reward for unlocking achievement.
- LEGEND Rank starts from 0, and you can still rank up if you get 100 points without a maximum limit.
A competitive period within LEGEND Rank where you can get some exclusive rewards according to the season. It lasts 15 days, being officially referred to as early month to late month. As the season ends, all fighters' LEGEND Rank and VP are reset back to 0. You can also find the Top 100 fighters in the ranking section, where your own placement can be listed as unranked or with a certain very high number.
- One of two card sleeves when you reached LEGEND 3 and 5 each season.
- A prize card when you reached LEGEND 10, 20, 30 and 50 each season.
- At the end of a season, you will get the below prize based on your placement, which is determined by your final LEGEND rank.
|1st||4 SP Prize card of the season + 1st place trophy + Shield + Special title|
|2nd||4 SP Prize card + 2nd place trophy + Shield + 2nd place title|
|3rd||4 SP Prize card + 3rd place trophy + Shield + 3rd place title|
|4th to 10th||3 SP Prize card + Top 10 trophy + Shield + Top 10 title|
|11th to 100th||2 SP Prize card + Shield + Top 100 title|
|101th to 1000th||1 SP Prize card|
- When your VP reaches certain amount, you will get rewards.
- Do note that you can also get VP from Character Fight and Story Mode.
- IMPORTANT: If you forfeit too early your VP and Clan Level will not be increased.
- It is advisable that you make a deck without heal triggers nor sentinels so that you can lose quickly, and still get VP and Clan Level. As you won't rank down, losing while you have 0 rank points doesn't have any demerits.
- Rather than ragequitting, it is advisable that you Give Up instead as part of a good sportsmanship.
- To Give Up, tap the Open button on the left, to Menu, and Give Up.
|My Room Coins||100||10000|
|My Room Coins||200||30000|
|My Room Coins||300||80000|
|My Room Coins||400||200000|
|My Room Coins||500||400000|
|My Room Coins||1000||800000|
|Gacha Ticket||1||Each subsequent +100000|