"Skill icon" (スキルアイコン Sukiru Aikon) is a common abilities that many cards have. Each icon shows which ability the card has.
- If your unit attacks in a battle phase, if the unit with “Boost” is behind the attacking unit in the same column, you can [Rest] that unit and boost the attacking unit. The power of the boosted unit increases by the power of the boosting unit until the end of the battle.
- If your vanguard is in Legion, you choose one of the two vanguards to be boosted.
- The power of the boosting unit will continuously added to the boosted unit. If the boosting unit ceased to exist, the boost power is lost.
- "Boost" only last until end of a battle.
- Currently only grade 1 and grade 0 cards have "Boost".
- During your opponent’s guard step, if your unit with "Intercept" is in a front rear-guard circle, is not being attacked, and another of your units is being attacked, then you can move the card with "Intercept" to your guardian circle.
- This is considered moving the unit from rear-guard circle to guardian circle, thus "When this unit is placed on (GC)..." abilities does not go standby.
- The units are treated as guardians in the guardian circle, and will retire once the battle ends.
- Currently only grade 2 cards have "Intercept".
- A Drive ability. "Twin Drive!!" gives the unit with the ability +1 drive, allowing them to drive check two cards instead of one during the drive step.
- Currently only grade 3 cards and above has "Twin Drive!!".
- A Drive ability. "Triple Drive!!" gives the unit with the ability +2 drive, allowing them to drive check three cards instead of one during the drive step.
- Currently only grade 4 G Unit has "Triple Drive!!!".
- Only G guardians lack a skill icon.
- In the anime, skills that gains [Shield] upon intercepting is called "Especial Intercept".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.