"Token unit" (トークンユニット Tōkun Yunitto) is a type of unit. Unlike other types, it is used as pseudo-units that are generated by a card's ability. They are cards with a complete illustration instead of card frames.
Token Generator Clans
How It Works
- Token units cannot exist in the main deck.
- A token unit is not considered to exist until being generated.
- You can generate any number of tokens, as long as possible.
- Unless otherwise specified, a token is always called as [Stand].
- While a token is on the rear-guard circle, it can be used as if it were a rear-guard. So, it can referred to or chosen for purposes of costs and effects.
- If a token leaves the field (such as being retired) or is locked, it disappears from the game to your token area.
- Tokens are not part of any clan or nation (they are not even Cray Elemental). Because of this, your units with Lord cannot declare an attack as long as you have a token on the field.
- A token can boost and attack.
- A token's stats are stated in the card's ability, as well as in its official marker.
- If you choose to use card sleeves for your tokens, they must be different from those for your main deck and G deck.
- The token area is next to the G zone, but is not part of the G zone.
- Only official tokens may be used in Bushiroad sanctioned events. You may use fanmade or other forms of markers (non-Vanguard cards, dice, etc) on your own time. Ask the owner of your locals if fan made markers are allowed in shop tournaments.
- In the official website, it is referred to as "other" along with the gift markers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.