"Type" (タイプ Taipu) is a property that each card in the game has, which appears to the left of the card name. These can be split up into Main Type (メインタイプ Mein Taipu), Sub Type (サブタイプ Sabu Taipu) and Special Type (特殊タイプ Tokushu Taipu).
How It Works
- This is information which indicates the type of card. Card types include Main Types, Sub types and Special types. In general all cards have a Main type and Sub type while some cards have a Special type.
- The Main types and their repective Sub types are as following:
- Some cards and pseudo cards may have Special type.
- Special types are different from types and are independent. The effects of adding, losing, and changing types do not affect special types, and vice versa.
- Some of these Special types have distinct rules associated with them.
- The card type is indicated with both the sub type and the main type.
- For example the card type of a card with the main type “unit” and sub type “trigger” is described as a “trigger unit”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.