|“|| Manifest yourself by devouring my future!|
—Chant when declaring Ultimate Stride
"Ultimate Stride" (
G units with the "Ultimate Stride" ability have the following characteristics:
- They have a red-colored frame with golden lines.
- They have an original power of 25000, in addition to a "+", reflecting the fact that they gain power from their heart card.
- They are grade 4 cards with "Triple Drive!!!".
How It Works
"Ultimate Stride" works the same as the "Stride" ability, but with the following differences:
- "Ultimate Stride" can only be performed if you have 3 or more face-up cards in your G zone.
- Instead of discarding any number of cards whose grades add up to 3 or more, the cost to perform "Ultimate Stride" is to choose one card from your hand with the same card name as a card on your vanguard circle and discard it.
- When a G unit that Strode with "Ultimate Stride" would return to your G zone from the vanguard circle due to any method, instead of that, put it and all cards from your G zone into your removal zone face up. This zone is located away from the main zones of the game, but close enough so that the cards in it are visible to both players. The number of cards in your G zone becomes 0 as a result, so "Generation Break" abilities become no longer usable.
- Cards that allow you to pay a different cost for "Stride" do not apply to "Ultimate Stride" unless otherwise specified.
- If a G unit with "Ultimate Stride" Strides due to another effect, it does not follow the conditions listed above.
List of Cards with Ultimate Stride
Alternative Cost for Ultimate Stride
Starting with Dragfall, Luard, some cards possess the ability to allow you to pay the Ultimate Stride's cost using alternative methods.
|Shadow Paladin||Dragfall, Luard||Ritual X, Counter Blast (4) - X & Choose a normal unit from drop zone, and put it on the bottom of the deck|
- The kanji of the name (究極超越 Kyūkyoku Chōetsu) means "Ultimate Transcendence".
- According to the Japanese Vanguard Column #54, discarding a card with the same card name as the vanguard can be interpreted as the "devouring your own future".