Resident theorycrafter, former Kagerō user, who has also (impulsively) made several other decks. Remember kids, don't just buy decks because they look cool - at least proxy and test them out. Your wallet will thank you in the future, especially when you find a deck you actually want to build - instead of just wasting lots of money.
I used to main Kagerō, so I do have a firm grasp on how control decks work, but I find rear-guard reliant decks more fun to play nowadays for a variety of reasons.
God, I love plants and fish.
My Main Deck/s:
|Blooming Ranunculus of the Four Seasons|
|Eternal Performance of the Gracious Diva|
My favorite units.
These are Linky's main bosses/favorite cards. Meh.
- Ranunculus in Glorious Bloom, Ahsha
- Dream-spinning Ranunculus, Ahsha
- Ranunculus of Phantasmic Blue, Ahsha
- Ranunculus of Searing Heart, Ahsha
- Ranunculus Flower Maiden, Ahsha
- Flower Princess of Four Seasons, Velhemina
- Flower Princess of Spring's Beginning, Primavera
- Flower Princess of Perpetual Summer, Verano
- Flower Princess of Autumn Scenery, Verna
- Flower Princess of Beautiful Winter, Inverno
- Song of Gracious, Raindear
- Peaceful Voice, Raindear
- Velvet Voice, Raindear (Stride Bonus)
- Velvet Voice, Raindear
- Flare Arms, Ziegenburg
- Black-spotted Flash Gun, Papilrae
- Dark Heart Trumpeter
- Providential Child of Gravitational Collapse